Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
I've heard this before, but J6 was fairly action packeJ6 was orchestrated by The FBI, Capital Police and The DC Establishment, this “ plan” was just another phase in the Operation to take out Trump. Notice that this “plan” is still ongoing, now “they” have introduced a Special Prosecutor to indict Trump, in an attempt to make it appear to not be political.
January 6, was a trap. Look at how many they caught in it. Opened the gates and let the "insurrectionists" run right in. Look at how many are still in jail with no speedy public trial. The ones being tried are automatically convicted in D.C. courts with Democrat juries. Look at how many conservatives are terrorized or at least have given up.

At least Jag is still living in his fantasy land believing that the military will step in.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
You da idiot cult follower bud

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Got your heros there I see.

Dumbfughk, why do you and blind Stevie Wonder's MSM buds block showing videos like this?

Why do your buds at Yahoo edit out Trump drawing Air Qs at rallies? Why do you and Srevie Wonder help push the MSM narrative? Why does Trump stupidly repeat the number 17 over and over and draw Air Qs at most rallies? Because you are slow to get a clue.

https://rumble.com/v1o2gro-trump-saying-17-compilation.html

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/24/did-president-trump-just-make-a-bunch-of-air-qs-at-phoenix-rally/

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Message to Q,

Dude, its getting more than a little frustrating out here. I get that they need to be caught red handed , but for fugks sakes?

The crime rate among minority's is headed north and eventually they're going to run out of each other to shoot and rob. Even their feeble low IQ brains can figure out where the money is... and with more city's going to "no bail" policies....
Car jackings are through the fugking roof in more and more middle/upper class neighbor hoods.

The bigger question Q Ol' Buddy, you gonna get LE and MIL to stand down If/When this $hit blows up?
I mean the Antifa Phaggots are openly brandishing AR's when they camp out on a protest already? Them pulling the trigger cant be far off.... and if all those alphabet agency's, with all the small arms and munitions they've got shelved, get paired up with all the fighting age men the Department of No Homeland Security is recruiting , we are gonna see a $hit show no one can imagine. Trust me on this. Jojo didnt invite them here and disperse them for no reason.

Keep in mind that Nancy's nephew aint goin' t'warn us about the Chink fleet parked over the horizon that they're going to employ as "peacekeepers".

So...How about you $hit or get off the pot already? None of us have any appreciation for how nervous we are getting. Seriously if you dont get this done short and sweet your credibility will be in'na $hitter.

I'll lease a Tesla if you hurry the fugk up. Cant afford to buy one though. Sorry
I'm happy to sign up and pay for the blue checkmark if it'll help?

Take Care and best of luck with that Tweeter thing , Yer Bud...Spook

Nice Appeal..

Thank You for trying to Save the Country…

Q thing falls apart when we measure it against the Adjudication Process in Belt Way ..

We’ve already Seen Dead Meat Walk ..

Red Handed ..

Red Ass ..

Reds .. Reds .. Reds ..

Q that Up my Little Pretties ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jag, I have no “heros” but your deflection isn’t very good

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
eyeball,

Have you ever been tested for Down Syndrome?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by steve4102
I've heard this before, but J6 was fairly action packeJ6 was orchestrated by The FBI, Capital Police and The DC Establishment, this “ plan” was just another phase in the Operation to take out Trump. Notice that this “plan” is still ongoing, now “they” have introduced a Special Prosecutor to indict Trump, in an attempt to make it appear to not be political.
January 6, was a trap. Look at how many they caught in it. Opened the gates and let the "insurrectionists" run right in. Look at how many are still in jail with no speedy public trial. The ones being tried are automatically convicted in D.C. courts with Democrat juries. Look at how many conservatives are terrorized or at least have given up.

At least Jag is still living in his fantasy land believing that the military will step in.

They did, on Nov 3,2020. Now they are waiting for the people to become redpilled enough to, as Trump said, "go along with what we do". Who do you think will do schiett? The DOJ

WTH do you think Trump was referring to re hs statements re suspending the Constitution? Are you clueless?

It's the camels nose under the tent. He's getting people to think. So think? Why did Q say the military is the only way forward? Can you figure out any other way? You want to do it with getting more people to vote R? Not happening.

Why do you think Q said, "Trust Trump. Trust the Military". Why do you think Trump mimicked Q by repeating "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming'?

I'll tell you why, its the military plan to take back America that we are on. Even if they arrest and kill Trump, and they may, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Now what do you think will save America if they kill Trump?

I'm waiting for your answer.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dumbfughk, why do you and blind Stevie Wonder's MSM buds block showing videos like this?

Why do your buds at Yahoo edit out Trump drawing Air Qs at rallies? Why do you and Srevie Wonder help push the MSM narrative? Why does Trump stupidly repeat the number 17 over and over and draw Air Qs at most rallies? Because you are slow to get a clue.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/24/did-president-trump-just-make-a-bunch-of-air-qs-at-phoenix-rally/

Jag, Im not trying to sound like the least informed DingDong on the board, but what has 17 got to do with ..... anything?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I bet jag’s customers get nervous as fugk when they see his eyes going two opposite directions.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The cult of Q. Jag you are a case study.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 12/05/22.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Look Who’s for Lunch

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Got your heros there I see.

Jag, Im not trying to sound like the least informed DingDong on the board, but what has 17 got to do with ..... anything?[/quote]

Gematria. Q is 17th letter of the Alphabet and Q represents top Military clearence iirc.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny chit !

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Military is ready. They will follow their oath. They know who is in control. The Patriots.

Remember Flynn saying before Jan 2020 that Trump should use the Military? Trump had already done the Insurrection Act and affected Devolution of Power for Continuance of Governance under an illegal coup which was accomplished on Nov 3. That was the Insurrection. Jan6 was to cover it up. The left always accuses others of what they do.

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

REST ASSURED, WE WILL HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK AND THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY THAT WILL HAPPEN.

When was D Day and when the military started moving? Sept 19. 10 + 1 day after London Bridge fell on Sept 8th.

Where did Musk get the money for Twitter. The Military. Who was the Militarys biggest contractor. Musk.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
eyeball,

Have you ever been tested for Down Syndrome?

I'm a Dr with an exceptionally high IQ

Gotta go, Wapner's coming on at six!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
jaguartx: Surely you are joking? If not, you are so detached from reality you aren't coming back. The election was successfully stolen, the military leadership has been purged, the courts are not going to step in, the younger generation is in the bag for the status quo.

I am going to continue to vote, but if this last election didn't wake you up nothing will. If nothing else look at what the once great state of Pennsylvania just elected. By rights a monkey should have been able to defeat Fetterman the vegetable.

The only way out of this debacle we find ourselves in is to shoot our way out of it and that ain't happening. Look around, who could you round up for that mission?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JeffA

A good read, cuts like Occum.

Connect those dots, there's two of 'em, right next to each other. Not an infinite number scattered all over the universe.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
jaguartx: Surely you are joking? If not, you are so detached from reality you aren't coming back. The election was successfully stolen, the military leadership has been purged, the courts are not going to step in, the younger generation is in the bag for the status quo.

I am going to continue to vote, but if this last election didn't wake you up nothing will. If nothing else look at what the once great state of Pennsylvania just elected. By rights a monkey should have been able to defeat Fetterman the vegetable.

The only way out of this debacle we find ourselves in is to shoot our way out of it and that ain't happening. Look around, who could you round up for that mission?

Your point?
Exactly why Q said 4 years ago that the Military was the only way forward.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your point?
Exactly why Q said 4 years ago that the Military was the only way forward.
Did you forget the part about the military being purged? Who do you have to take up arms against the oligarchy? Who?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a case study for sure

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

So, you're saying Trump is crazy too.

What does Trump tell you at every rally.

We are going to make Anerica rich anain.
We are going to makr America respected again
We are going to make America great again.

Are you calling him delusionsl.

Can you not think outdide the fughking MSM Tell A Vision.box the cabal spent decades putting you in?

Get a freaking clue om your own.

Why is Trump telling you the same freaking words Q told you?
Get a Clue.

Nothing can stop what is coming. Trump and Q.

The best is yet to come..Trump and Q.

Is Trump leading you down the rabbet hole.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (6MMWASP, 673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 11 invisible), 1,832 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,941
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.