Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by kelbro
Some have postulated that it might be Elon...

From day one obvious it was a big psyops by a us intel agency. And the Americans like fools as always

I could go along with this, if I hadn't seen Gen. Flynn taking some type of Q pledge. The Ron character seemed more plausible. Regardless, the "Q" poster has never brought the receipts, like Elon did with the Twitter Files. Project Varitas has dropped some pretty good insider stories also. The way I see it, giving the clot shots to the entire military proves the swamp is in control.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RUM7
Just try not to drag the word of God into it. There is a reason that the US is not found in the Biblical teachings of the end times.

I believe Q began as controlled opposition but has evolved into something much worse, IMO.

“Q” drops Biblical references, and Trump has been compared to Jesus, as a messianic savior. “Q” wants to be perceived as a spiritual vessel for Trump, as the Holy Spirit is for the Trinity. Q has created a new Trinity. Q has created a Trinity partnership between him, God, and Trump. God has been reduced to the level of Q and Trump.

Q has made Trump a sort of messiah that mirrors Jesus. Trump as Jesus is found in Q drops and in comments on this forum. That is pure blasphemy!

Q equates Trump as a type of God thru subtle rhetoric. In the Q religion, Almighty God is minimized and usurped by the messianic Trump, and Q acts like the Holy Spirit.

So Trump and Q are omnipotent and omniscient, like God? Trump is God? Q is God? Q is Trump?

Q says the military is the savior of mankind, as Christians believe Jesus is our savior of mankind. Qbers have their own virtual church and their Q religion around Q’s sacred drops. That is disturbing!! Q has alienated believers from their Christian faith and from their loved ones.

Q and the Qbers are on some dangerous blasphemous ground. Trump is not in control, nor are the patriots. Personally, I think Trump is done…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny stuff here

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
“Where One goes we All Go “

Jim Jones

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Whatever happened to those envelopes that were passed during that big shindig???

Seems I recall all the big Playas were getting them.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by efw
CIA

Yep

Giving hope to the hopeless & ramping down action by their adversaries.

Brilliant psych op
CIA operation designed to keep the pitchforks at bay, while openly running a coup to remove Trump and shut down his America First Movement.

Notice how Q just disappeared right after the 2020 election.

Mission Accomplished
I've heard this before, but J6 was fairly action packed. Miscalculation?

J6 was orchestrated by The FBI, Capital Police and The DC Establishment, this “ plan” was just another phase in the Operation to take out Trump. Notice that this “plan” is still ongoing, now “they” have introduced a Special Prosecutor to indict Trump, in an attempt to make it appear to not be political.

This is all part of THE PLAN.

TRUST THE PLAN
Q

TRUST WRAY
Q

Ever Wonder why Trump lead his People to the DC GITMO.

Days before the Rally Trump Knew the Rally could get out of Control ..

He asked Twisted Sister Nan to request the National Guard ..

Yet Trump went ahead with the Rally ..

One Step Forward .

Two Steps Behind .

Then ya got to Run to get Even ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q IS A SYSOP TO KILL THE CIVIL WAR.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Hope is Not a Strategy..

The War just ain’t went Hot ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by efw
CIA

Yep

Giving hope to the hopeless & ramping down action by their adversaries.

Brilliant psych op
CIA operation designed to keep the pitchforks at bay, while openly running a coup to remove Trump and shut down his America First Movement.

Notice how Q just disappeared right after the 2020 election.

Mission Accomplished
I've heard this before, but J6 was fairly action packed. Miscalculation?

J6 was orchestrated by The FBI, Capital Police and The DC Establishment, this “ plan” was just another phase in the Operation to take out Trump. Notice that this “plan” is still ongoing, now “they” have introduced a Special Prosecutor to indict Trump, in an attempt to make it appear to not be political.

This is all part of THE PLAN.

TRUST THE PLAN
Q

TRUST WRAY
Q

Ever Wonder why Trump lead his People to the DC GITMO.

Days before the Rally Trump Knew the Rally could get out of Control ..

He asked Twisted Sister Nan to request the National Guard ..

Yet Trump went ahead with the Rally ..

One Step Forward .

Two Steps Behind .

Then ya got to Run to get Even ..
Trump was still speaking when the Capital was being visited.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It has become obvious to anyone of discerning thought process, Q is one hell of a clever LARP.

Trump's biggest mistake of the last 20 years was jumping on the Q train. It quickly became too big and moved too fast to jump off of.

Now Trump is trapped by the Q phenomenon. He can't abandon it without looking rhe fool.

Trump admitting Q was all fiction would liquify the 10% of America which forms Trumps solid base.
When did Trump do this?

When did he publicly or privately acknowledge Q?

Be specific please and CNN don’t count.

I dont remember him ever actually acknowledging Qs existence but the Qbers think because he never discredited it that he was somehow verifying its validity. Like I said from the beginning, what would the benefit have been to him to discredit the Q bullshiet and crush the hopes and dreams of many of his most fervent supporters who believed in Q at the time?

Last edited by marktheshark; 12/05/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All the Q crap turning the Campfire into 24hourchan ought to a major embarrassment to the site owner and the members too.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
All the Q crap turning the Campfire into 24hourchan ought to a major embarrassment to the site owner and the members too.

It is to some of us but clicks = revenue.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Hastings
jaguartx: I am sure you are a decent man but you have gone over the edge. I understand how the condition of this country could put one in denial and despair but you need help.

I too would like to see this situation turn around but it's unlikely almost to the point of impossible. Get a hold of yourself and face facts.

Good advice but doubt he’ll take it.

Oh look at you Toot, standing up tall behind Hastings trying to act like a tough/smart guy. Look in the mirror Toot, if anyone needs a little help you should be in the front of the line.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I have always had questions about Q and always will. Have to ask yourself if the whole thing is a sham why is Trump still even in the picture? He himself said he has had a good life and could fade out of the public eye and enjoy the time he has left. He probably has a higher IQ then the majority on here. He wrote the art of the deal. There is zero reason for him to be doing what he is doing if there isn't a plan in place. For those of you that want food for thought look up Derick Johnson and the over 500 documents he has made available to connect the dots, everything from executive orders Trump signed off on while he was in office to the military grade funeral Biden was given in place of the fake inauguration. Only time will tell who is right and who is wrong but iam siding with Trump and the patriots.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
There is zero reason for him to be doing what he is doing if there isn't a plan in place.

Not true. You're overlooking the man's ego, which is hard to miss and what drives him.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
There is zero reason for him to be doing what he is doing if there isn't a plan in place.

Not true. You're overlooking the man's ego, which is hard to miss and what drives him.
agree to an extent...but if it's as hopeless as some people think I have a difficult time believing his ego would override his intelligence and cause him to continue his quest. Basically what the Q deniers are saying is he is just going on a hail mary because he is all ego. Hard for me to believe that.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, why does anyone with as much money as him run for public office?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I take exception with the term “q denier” as its been stated one is an “idiot” if they don’t believe everything about it. Especially that Q is our country’s salvation. At best its a clandestine patriotic operation, at worst its a CIA op. More than likely just a reporter like fugg with a super ego.

Its kinda like K22 not being all in on Christ but acknowledging thousands of gods because he is spiritual and taught by Native Americans.

So he and Jag choose what cult one is an “idiot” for not believing in ?

I can take being called and idiot for having no faith in Q but they can’t take being called an Idiot for believing in Q. Fragility is the mark of a leftist narcissist.

Funny chit !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 12/06/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by RUM7
Just try not to drag the word of God into it. There is a reason that the US is not found in the Biblical teachings of the end times.

I believe Q began as controlled opposition but has evolved into something much worse, IMO.

“Q” drops Biblical references, and Trump has been compared to Jesus, as a messianic savior. “Q” wants to be perceived as a spiritual vessel for Trump, as the Holy Spirit is for the Trinity. Q has created a new Trinity. Q has created a Trinity partnership between him, God, and Trump. God has been reduced to the level of Q and Trump.

Q has made Trump a sort of messiah that mirrors Jesus. Trump as Jesus is found in Q drops and in comments on this forum. That is pure blasphemy!

Q equates Trump as a type of God thru subtle rhetoric. In the Q religion, Almighty God is minimized and usurped by the messianic Trump, and Q acts like the Holy Spirit.

So Trump and Q are omnipotent and omniscient, like God? Trump is God? Q is God? Q is Trump?

Q says the military is the savior of mankind, as Christians believe Jesus is our savior of mankind. Qbers have their own virtual church and their Q religion around Q’s sacred drops. That is disturbing!! Q has alienated believers from their Christian faith and from their loved ones.

Q and the Qbers are on some dangerous blasphemous ground. Trump is not in control, nor are the patriots. Personally, I think Trump is done…
Well said.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, AceBall, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 1,589 guests, and 706 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,966
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.