Yes sir. FaceBook. Way back when the Suckerberg claimed he started FaceBook as a neat sort of way for friends and family to stay connected <while rolling those eyes and batting his eyelashes> I figured he was full of chit.

He was constructing a business model that would take my information as well as "friends & family" info to sell to advertisers. Then the sucker goes all left liberal using his money and influence to support commie/dem politicians. My response was to have nothing to do with FaceBook.

So enticing was FaceBook among some friends & family they transitioned to using it for heads up invites, a method of communicating where prior methods were phone calls, emails, snail mail invites, and so forth.

To some degree I've cut myself off from those folks due to refusal to use the FaceBook as I despise the fact that Suckerberg flat out lied about why he started that enterprise.

Fugg Suckerberg, FaceBook, Meta, in the azz with a flaming road flare.

Yes, I do hold a grudge. Now, let me tell you why I don't support Amazon. There is this bald head fugg that thought he'd sell books via online mail order. Local book stores are gone now. Then the fugg expanded. Owns a liberal rag newspaper trashing conservative values and politicians.

Then the fugg builds a rocket shaped like a phallus. Fugg Bezos and Amazon.

Felt good to pinch off that loaf of a post.

GOA