Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by irfubar
Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?
Seriously, does everybody go to the doctor for Flu and cold symptom's?

Good morning irfubar, I hope you are doing great and enjoying that beautiful drift boat of yours whenever you get the chance.

I have not had Covid, I am pretty reclusive person in the first place and run my company from home, so I do not have that many interactions with people. Plus I am a germaphobe as well.

I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?

Last summer my better half went to a friends wedding on Vancouver Island, then she vacationed in Seattle, so there were airplane rides, Ferry rides, then a wedding, shopping malls, you know the drill.

When she was gone I went and got a Covid Test Kit, I put the kit at the entrance and texted her when she was taking a cab from the airport to the house that she was to take the test as soon as she got home after her "vacation".

She did while I was downstairs and sure enough she was Covid Positive! I told her that she could not stay here because she did not have the right to go party then come home and give that chit to me. We own two homes I stayed downstairs and she left the next morning.

She was sick for about 7 days and is still suffering from the effects 5 months later!

So to answer your question, that's who takes the test, people that go looking for Covid and find it and are told by their family to take the test, because they don't expose themselves and don't deserve to suffer because of their family member's stupidity lol

KB

Brother Bee,
The fact you are a germaphobe could be jacking you up.... should have ate more dirt as a child to boost your immune system!!! wink

I do like the part were you sent the little woman away though.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.