Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by irfubar
Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?
Seriously, does everybody go to the doctor for Flu and cold symptom's?

Good morning irfubar, I hope you are doing great and enjoying that beautiful drift boat of yours whenever you get the chance.

I have not had Covid, I am pretty reclusive person in the first place and run my company from home, so I do not have that many interactions with people. Plus I am a germaphobe as well.

I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?

Last summer my better half went to a friends wedding on Vancouver Island, then she vacationed in Seattle, so there were airplane rides, Ferry rides, then a wedding, shopping malls, you know the drill.

When she was gone I went and got a Covid Test Kit, I put the kit at the entrance and texted her when she was taking a cab from the airport to the house that she was to take the test as soon as she got home after her "vacation".

She did while I was downstairs and sure enough she was Covid Positive! I told her that she could not stay here because she did not have the right to go party then come home and give that chit to me. We own two homes I stayed downstairs and she left the next morning.

She was sick for about 7 days and is still suffering from the effects 5 months later!

So to answer your question, that's who takes the test, people that go looking for Covid and find it and are told by their family to take the test, because they don't expose themselves and don't deserve to suffer because of their family member's stupidity lol

KB

Laffin! You tossed your woman out for being sick? My bride would have grabbed her pistol and dumped a magazine of it’s 9mm into me for saying that.

Seriously, though. Wifey came home from a business trip to Amsterdam with Covid. (She had all the symptoms, including loss of taste) This was right before the US and Canada got all squirrely about Covid with it primarily in China and abroad.

She was sick for 2 weeks, but like any other flu, we just went about dealing with her symptoms using Tylenol, cough meds, and a few bumps of Hydrocodone I had in the med cabinet from an old injury I had. The Hydrocodone actually knocked her coughing down better than (OTC) cough medicine.

We slept in the same bed and I never caught so much as a sniffle from her.

The point being - we didn’t know any different. To us this was just another bad case of the flu. We weren’t freaked out. We didn’t think the sky was falling. We didn’t even contact a doc. We just rolled like most people have done for 50 years - feed a cold, starve a fever - she had a *102 fever for a few days.

I realize people got freaked out by people dying - me included, initially, because the dying was real…But I attribute a lot of those deaths to our Western governments for not allowing the medical community to look hard at, or develop any front end treatments that would have knock Covid down before some people got it so bad that hospitalization and venting was the option.

Western governments, walking hand in hand with big pharma, and the medical community are 200% responsible for the majority of deaths from Covid.

Those medical ‘Experts’ who knew the answers were to use existing, proven front end treatments, while developing more, were sadly, and criminally, ‘cancelled’ as kooks of voodoo medicine by some politicians, their medical experts (Fauci) and the media.

It was a perfect storm the ‘Left and Rhino’s’ used to wreck a world economy for the sole purpose to remove Donald J Trump as president.

KB, don’t fear the reaper on this. It’s a flu bug that effects people differently, just like the flu has done for 70 years. Some get it worse than others.

🦫

I have never heard anything like it before.

It was a one off case.

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”