Brother Beaver;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope you folks had a grand Christmas down south and you're all well.

In the spirit of semi-full disclosure, I'm not going to answer this on the grounds that it might be read by others and all that.

Since there's the whole medicine line thing which as you know is either a 5 strand barbed wire range fence or nothing on the water but an impenetrable barrier for folks choosing to remain legal, the classifieds haven't been super tough, though some Talley Lightweights were sent legally way back when.

The worst part here in my experience are the "suggesting" members, some even as benign seeming as our gun writer 'Fire member John Barsness who mentioned he'd rebarreled a .270 into a 6.5x55 and then casually "suggested" I might try to see if they'd feed through the magazine, etc.....

That suggestion was somewhat expensive, especially after a phone conversation with greydog who is both a 'Fire member and well respected gunsmith up here. More suggestions in the phone call.

That of course was just one build and didn't include things like too many people going on and on about their Mystery Ranch pack frames, etc. and etc.

Anyways Brother Beaver, we still appear to be solvent up here and my better half for more than 4 decades hasn't left me over excesses in that regard, so it's all good clean fun I figure, you know?

Best to you all this New Year my friend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"