Didn't we used to have one? If there's still one, I looked through 4 pages or so, someone post a link here and I'll use that one in the future.

Now that I've figured out the easy way to download pics from the 10 month old "new" phone, without having to send them to the old one and download from that, I'm ready too get back into the food pic threads.

Today's lunch, sparked by a comment by slumlord about sauerkraut. Cleaning up the fridge the other day, I found an unopened jar of homemade kraut WAY in the back of the bottom shelf (who looks back there regularly? I got a bad back!). Checked it today, Nov 2020 date. Looked good through the glass, lid was still copacetic, opened it for a sniff which was A-OK, tasted a little piece, still good to go.

Couple of slices of homemade 7 grain bread, some cranberry habanero cheddar, a few slices of the last bit of holiday ham that wasn't turned into soup or frozen for later use, and voila..........grilled ham and cheese and a bowl of homemade kraut.

I'm a happy lunch eater today

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Why do leftovers and homemade stuff taste so good???

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?