Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bullhead
Yep there Thursday look at the board members half none hunters with Biden sticker on there cars.Was a member starting in the 1980s dropped out after mission statement went South. Jmho

You should ask for your education tax dollars back, especially your English Grammar teacher....

The show was very busy and most of the outfitters/PHs I spoke with were having good days, with lots of bookings, both new and old clients. I DO have to tell you guys the organization IS changing and not for the better in my opinion. For one thing, they had a lot more emphasis on conservation and not necessarily hunting and during the Saturday night gala dinner, it was much more sedate and it definitively was less "classy" if that makes sense. Also there was no recognition of veterans. In years past, they went out of their way to do so. Full disclosure since I am one, but there was a table FULL of wounded warriors, including an MOH recipient...no mention...
conservation is utilization of resources. Sounds more like they might have pushed preservation.

Regardless to not recognize military and veterans is a woke mistake big time IMHO.

I'd bet the Africa folks sold a lot. They had a few covid screwed up years.

Other outfitters didn't seem anything but average for the most part that we spoke to. Unless you had current openings. And since we are typically booked as far out as 4 years, I suppose it makes sense.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....