i had a ejector broke on my Perazzi caused by using Federal Top Gun and so did a few friends . one of the shotguns was a Remington 870 he worked at Federal and shot Federal Top Gun trap shells, he also was one of there better trap shooters too. we had all had the best trap shotgun gunsmith fix these shotguns in MN. and he recommend us not to use Federal Top gun shells or any solid base hard steel shells in our shotguns anymore. Federal now owns Remington ammo company i have been told Federal will be using Remington type plastic in all of there better trap ammo in the future. i am going to find out a little more about the steel bases vs the wash typed ones and if there is a differences . i used to use Mec reloaders that press is ok but i now use a Ponsness -Warren reloader press and there is a night and day difference ,pins holes from some powders like Red Dot can happen but the powder i use now does not do that . what i found about papers is don`t use them when its raining then i use Winchester AA or Remington STS or Gold Medals .

Last edited by pete53; 01/11/23.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman