Originally Posted by VaHunter
Still drive my 1998 4runner purchased new, it has over 260,000 miles on it. My 2002 F250 Super Duty was purchased new and has 134,000+ miles on it. The 2014 Toyota Highlander purchased new has 202,000+ miles on it and going strong.

Now my wife does have a 2004 Corvette we purchased used in 2008 with only 5251 miles on it and today has a little over 27,000 miles on it, it is her summer car.

We keep our cars a long time

Must be a Virginia thing....

even tho I live in Oregon, I'm from Southwestern VA/Southeast WVa area ( Born in Bluefield)....If I add the mileage of everything, registered and parked on the property, and insured ( used regularly) all combined we have a total of 1 million 410,000 miles approximately on the vehicles my family uses on a regular basis... newest is a 2011 Tacoma.. oldest is an 88 4Runner... last vehicle I bought new in life...still running fine..

Id take anyone of these vehicles cross country and back, with out even worrying about them...

Why buy a new $50,000 vehicle, when what I have are cheaper to insure, over all do well on fuel mileage, are cheap to repair and maintain, especially compared to new vehicles...and the bodies are still in great shape...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez