Originally Posted by JoeMartin
I think Tim is flying into BWI. Gary and Tim might come a couple days early to do some fly fishing. But, I'm close to BWI and can pick anyone up. I think Roy flew in Thursday evening. A bunch of Campfire guys met us and had dinner, then he bunked at my house and we left for Noxin Friday morning. Then Keith flew in Friday morning and I picked him up then left for Noxen.

I know we are talking about Wellsboro, but it would be the same game plan. If you get an early flight we leave straight from the airport. If you can get a cheaper flight the day before, you can bunk in our guest room that has a full private bath. Same for departure.

thanks everyone for all the info and [[answers of BWI]] ,at this time that seams to be the best for rides. other places like State Colledge or Scranton may come into play if rides become available.

is there someone thatcan give me an idea on costs of motel hotel rooms in the area.

Thanks to all Savage loonies.Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky