Good luck with it. It will never feel quite natural when wing shooting, but off the bench or from a supported position it will feel natural after practice. One thing I notice is when shooting from the right side I notice heavy recoil much more than if I were shooting from my left side. Back in 2009 I was having an issue with my left eye and had to have an injection in that eye. A day later and I was shooting a competition. That weekend I also shot a buck at 600 yards with my comp rifle. At 600 yards, I could not make the shot left handed, because of my vision, so had to switch to the right side. Easy enough off of a pack and my competition rifle.. I still shoot right handed when shooting irons because my left eye is not good enough. With optics, I shoot left handed. A competent hunter should be able to switch back and forth with no issues.. Many don't though, so they probably have many missed opportunities.. To each their own. Op, it will take quite a bit of practice, but don't get disparaged..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA