Originally Posted by castnblast
I'm hunting in Zimbabwe in the first week of March, doing a little tour of Victoria falls with my wife first and then on to some game viewing in Hwange National park. After that we will hunt an elephant bull just South of Hwange in a forest reserve where the elephants are overpopulated, damaging the valuable teak trees and are not very welcome by the farmers around there either. My first elephant hunt, so I booked the best, Buzz Charlton. It should be an adventure!

Fortunate to have found a large bull near Hwange some years ago. They are very much like the large old Botswana bulls. You should have a great safari.

Since the import ban on eles, I’ve been focusing on tuskless. Will be back to Zim in July after a couple more. Getting into the herds always keeps it interesting.

Unless the M-70 460 G&A is ready in time, it’ll be the 404 Jeffery again. Happy with either.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now