I have a great outfitter in South Africa if anybody has been looking. My wife and I hunted with him this past summer and we had an absolute blast.

Planning to host a small raffle for a hunt package with him soon. 4 days/5 Nights for 2 hunters with a choice of packages. 1) Nyala or Waterbuck AND Impala or Blesbuck or 2) Warthog or Babboon AND Impala or Blesbuck AND Zebra or Blue Wildebeest to be split between the two hunters.

Thinking 1-in-300 chance @ $50 each. Includes just about everything including roundtrip airfare from major US airports to and from South Africa through United Airlines, taxidermy prep and shipment back to the states, pickup/dropoff at Polokwane Airport, Hunting Guides, Gun Rental if needed (we took bows), Lodging and Accommodations, Laundry Service and Beer (in moderation). Additional animals would be encouraged but at your own expense as well as final taxidermy once in the states and cash tips to the lodge staff (highly encouraged)

Can PM me if interested in more details. Just trying to gauge interest before I set it up.

Last edited by Chance615; 01/21/23. Reason: update

Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member Safari Club International