Originally Posted by Tyrone
What is your game?

For HP, LC works great, but there are lots of alternatives. Starline is good from what I hear, and the FC with LC bunting is the same as LC.
I've been using a lot of Wolf and NT and they have been fine. I understand PMC finally has their flash holes centered too.

I shoot a lot of FC with the scamp markings. It is range pick up brass and has worked great for years. I also have some R-P, and Lapua. It's all about the same, after you properly prep it. I'd stay away from any new WW brass though. It's garbage, as is the LC coming from Winchester. I've seen a lot of crap ammo coming from them, after they took over the govt contract. I also must have different PMC than you speak of because the flash holes are all centered. That brass was picked up at the range (1,200 pcs) about 4 or 5 years ago. The ones I've seen with off center flash holes is the GFL brass that Fiocchi uses in their factory ammo. Its reloadable, but those off center flash holes are disturbing and hard on the decapping pins. Really, I avoid the chidt anymore. It's not worth picking it up..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA