Good morning Monkeymaster,

I personally resent that you did not spell our Prime Minister's name correctly, how dare you! His name is spelled Truedope! cool

Personally I am a big believer in buying Made in Canada and Made in The USA products. In fact one of the factors in my decision making process while purchasing my .300 Weatherby Win Mag and my Huskemaw Scope is because they are both made in the USA.

When it comes to how and why our respective leaders make their decisions on where to purchase products, us Conservatives have no say and are SOL. I can most likely do a better job of explaining Einstein's Theory of Relativity than explaining the inner workings of a Liberal's mind.

You mentioned the tax funded open border issue in the USA which is being managed by your brilliant Border Czar Cameltoe Harris. I have been watching that unfold, it's an absolute abomination, and would not be happing if the election was not stolen, yes I did say stolen from president Trump.

Statically the single largest voting block that put these dummies in office is the white liberal middle class female, I wonder if they are rethinking their voting decisions now that we all see the amount of young men and women dying of Fentanyl poisoning? For some reason I highly doubt it.

If it were up to me and if I was running our country, it would be mandated that all purchases, where possible, would be American Products, even with tanks. You must admit though, that the Krauts do make good tanks if you compare the Sherman vs the Tiger in WWII.

Furthermore if it were up to me all Chinese products would be banned in North America, and I would heavily incentivize reestablishing the manufacturing base in North America and end the reliance on foreign made products.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/25/23.

KB