Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by catnthehat
I was under the impression that Huskemaws were made offshore in either China or Japan.
Cat

Well hello Mr. MEOW, LOL

With 37,664 posts on AO to date, I thought you knew it all? I am surprised that you do not have as many posts here.

How is your AO Posse buddy doing? The one that shoots calf moose and brags about it, then posts pictures of his thumb after almost cutting it off while butchering it? Only morons kill a calf moose, IMHO.

But I do digress, to answer your question they are made in Japan, however they are American engineered and a company called Huskemaw Optics LLC owns the patent on them (US Patent 9,366,502)

Any more questions, or do you have "Cat Scratch Fever" and would you like to go down this rabbit hole?

ADIOS Kitten, MEOW!

Interesting answer , I simply stated I wasn't aware that the Huskemaw was built this side of the Pacific , which you confirmed that it is not, engineered wherever and who cares where the patent is held.
As far as bring up your sordid past by trying to make some disparaging remark about me , your being banned from CGN and AO for whatever reasons is in your issue not mine.
Only morons kill moose?
If you are referring to the two I have killed under a special moose calf draw, a draw that only allows for a first year calf to be killed not a yearling, in a specific WMU that is, as you Said, your opinion not mine .
Seems you have neither changed nor learned how to be respectful to people on the internet , but again , your issue not mine .....
Cat

scopes are cool, but slings 'n' irons RULE!