Originally Posted by sidewinder72
I do not buy anything from Midway USA anymore. The web sight shows in stock, but when you order it is out of stock. Then you get charged twice for shipping. They ship what is in stock and then ship each other thing ordered when it comes in stock. I have not bought from them for a few years and do not plan on buying anything. He does all he can for Wayne also. Buy from Brownells and be happy.
I haven't bought a thing from Midway for years. There was a powder shortage so the powder I wanted was "out of stock" so I ordered an "in stock" powder. Apparently it either was not in stock or they diverted the powder to a preferred customer. After promising for months to send the powder they finally without telling me anything put the money back in my credit card account after I sent a letter asking for the powder or a refund with 5% interest on the money.

Someone named Larry called my cell phone and started explaining that their supplier didn't come through with the powder Midway claimed at the time was ''in stock''. I told him that was an ugly way to do business to claim something is in stock when in fact it isn't.

Anyway, Midsouth and Natchez send what I need now.

I didn't much like Midway's uncritical support of Wayne LaPierre either.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."