That sounds like exactly the bullet I would recommend. I would take it a step further and have a multiple cavity mold cut, with identical cavities but one of which being gas check capable. Higher velocity than 1400fps might be desirable to stretch things out past 100 yards and the GC may prove desirable. Also twist rate of the rifle(s) needs to be considered - make sure it'll stabilize a relatively long bullet, especially if relatively low velocities are adhered to. I would think 1-14" would be minimal, with 1-12" more optimal.

If I didn't plan to use it beyond "normal" .22RF ranges I would lean toward a lighter bullet, say 45-50-ish grains fitted as per flintlocke's advice. It's the 150 yard capability that drives my thoughts toward the 60 (or heavier) bullet.

Lots of powders should satisfy your needs. I would start with the good old standards like Unique and 2400, and go from there.

The very first thing I would do is conduct a chamber casting to determine exactly what chamber neck, throat, leade, etc. I'm dealing with and use that info in making an intelligent choice in mold design, factoring in also what Tom at Accurate will ask you regarding your chosen alloy (so think about that too). Having a custom mold cut by Accurate (and others) isn't that much more expensive than buying a mold off the shelf from the Big Boys that may or may not fit your gun, and it gives you a waaay better chance of success right out of the gate.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty