Do Do Do Looking Out My Back Door. My plan for this year was to hunt my popup that's been sitting about 150 yards from my patio. I officially retired last year although I actually quit working in the spring of 2021. I didn't hunt at all in 2021 since we were in the process of buying this place and getting started moving in. Put the popup up in July so the Deer would get used to seeing it and hearing it when the wind was blowing. Killed a nice buck and have let a bunch more walk on. Expect to be right here in the same place hunting the same deer next year. Would love to be able to hunt some of the rough places I have hunted in the past but I'm getting old and my back has been broke three times and I have the COPD pretty bad so most days I do good to make the 150 yards to the stand I have here. Would really love to kill a bear but I guess at this point that ain't gonna happen. Had to get rid of my horses after breaking the back the last time , figured I couldn't get in the saddle anymore without a stump so I just gave them to some kids that wanted something to ride.

Grumpy old man with a gun.....Do not touch .
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Don't bother my monument and I'll leave yours alone.