Reloading is my favorite thing. I got started as a young lad with my dad in the mid 80s and I latched on right away. One thing I know helped me was to get reloading manuals and read them for more than just the load data. About half of each manual has a lot of direction and illustrations that are a big help and really should be required reading. One cool thing my mom would do is for Christmas, is get us a reloading manual. She wasn’t into hand loading, so we helped her pick the book, and she would write something nice to us boys on the blank page. Kind of cool to see the history over time. Another thing is to not ignore used items. I have plenty of used items I purchased or was given over the years that include presses, dies, scales etc. Even plastic ammo cases help. I end up with two or more items that do the same thing, but it helps to have a few extra trimmers so that one can be made into a dedicated trimmer for your 30-06 and it’s always ready and never has to be adjusted. Just set it and leave it. Extra dies could provide you the piece of mind of having one ready in case you get one stuck in the sizing die. Extra calipers, powder measures, brass cleaners, shell holders, chamfer/de-burr tools and whatever else you can think of will keep you reloading if anything gets lost or broken because otherwise you have to stop and either order or hit the road and buy a new one and everyone knows how expensive and unavailable things are now.