About a year ago we were talking to our children, about what I don’t recall but our son said to my wife and I that he can’t remember ever seeing mom and I fighting. That was a compliment that wasn’t necessarily meant as a compliment but a statement of fact. It’s also a compliment that I’ll forever be proud of.

Several months ago our daughter (16) was talking about Christmas and she said that she hopes that she can give her children (someday) the type of childhood that she had. She hoped that she can provide the “magical Christmas’s” for her children like mom and I did for her and her brother.

I have many proud moments, accomplishments and compliments throughout the years that I’m extremely proud of but I find as I get older the most pride I feel isn’t for the things I’ve “done”, it’s what “we’ve” done. My wife has been my better half for going on 26 years.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~