Originally Posted by raghorn
Interesting review
Both my wife and I have been using Geovid HDR’s for several years.
However I got to look thru a sigkil6 and liked what I saw so I ordered a pair.
Been using them a couple months now and I’ve been very satisfied.
Anyways a few weeks ago my wife and I were hunting together she with her geovids and me with the sigs
I let her use the sigs for a while and needless to say she liked the sigs better and wanted a pair for herself.
Just got her pair of kilo6’s in the mail today
Are the sigs optically better than the Leicas, no but they are surprisingly good.
Are Leica ranging abilities better than the sigs, No not even remotely close to the same performance as the sigs
At the end of the day the sigs are smaller, lighter, and range better and don’t give up all that much optically
They are just more handy for lack of a better term.
As far as ballistics software I don’t use it as I keep data on the gun so can’t comment on that

My experience with these RF binocs mirrors what Raghorn, Bigstick, and ChrisF state above. I’ve had the latest Zeiss 10 x 42’s, Leica GPro 8x32’s and now the Sig 8x32 RF’s. The Zeiss had the best glass, my opinion, followed by the Leica and then the Sig. The laser on the Zeiss was pretty good but not as usable in challenging condition as the laser is on the Leica or Sig. The bluetooth connection is quick and easy on the Leica and Sig. For programming in custom curves, loads, all three are about the same. The dusplay on the Sig and Zeiss are better than the Leica. The Leica shows up for 2 seconds and disappears.

I like the Sig for its size and fast laser. The Sig optics are pretty good, I hope the electronics last a long time. As far as customer service from what I’ve read Sig is way down the list, while Zeiss and Leica are usually really good.