Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Sheister
With all the baggage Trump has accumulated since he was first elected- warranted or not - and add to that his distinctly unlikeable personality most of the time I believe he is pretty much unelectable in the next election. His policies are solid in my opinion, but he chooses poorly when confronted with cabinet choices, so that nullifies a lot of his agenda at times. You can bet the democrats will continue with the semi-legal attacks on him, his corporations, and anything that has to do with Trump until the day they put him in the ground in his gold plated coffin, so we would have to suffer through that BS for another four years at the least. In the end there are signs the RNC is weary of dealing with the baggage and is ready to cut him loose and find a candidate that is definitely electable even if Biden doesn't run and their boy Newsome becomes the candidate.

With all this, I believe the only conservative candidate that has the best chance to win in 2024 is DeSantis. No candidate is going to be perfect and check all the boxes but he comes pretty close IMO and will be more careful choosing a cabinet that suits his agenda after watching Trumps failures in this regard...

Hold your nose and choose wisely

Only a retard thinks Trump is less likable than Biden, a total retard.

None of the 'non-Trumpers' ever consider the facts that caused Trumps behavior to escalate to a new level back in 20&17.
The lies started before the man was even inaugurated.
These weren't little white lies whispered, but lies of treason among other items.
For those here that don't like how he acted[and still ran the country like a well oiled machine] i ask, how would you have handled 90% of our elected officials and 75% of the media continuously fabricating lies about not only you but every family member?
Lies about items that could actually land a person in prison?
But hey, it's just Trump & politics so no big deal, right?

FJB & FJT