About a month ago, I was in a local sporting goods store, with my wife. As we walked about the store looking for some stuff to purchase, to help support the local High School Shooting Team, Items would be donated to help raise $$$ for the youngsters Trap and Skeet Team.
I was thinking about buying a nice shotgun for the dinner, to be actioned off or a Raffle Item. (Too Much Paperwork with That) So, we made a nice donation to help with the dinner.
We did buy some smaller items that fit nicely in a backpack. (This will be for the raffle)

Then she asked me, if there was anything I saw that I would like to have? I said, well yeah; we are in a gun store. I pick out a 1911 RIA 45 ACP. I've always wanted to try one of these. So now, that 45 is at my Gunsmith's getting an action job, and new sight installed. While we were at this store, I was looking at other firearms, one of them was a Colt Python. I happened to be looking at a 3" model.

Long story/short. I come home yesterday; my wife has a gift wrapped up for me in my chair. I unwrapped it to find a 3-inch Colt Python.

Now you know, why I feel blessed.

I did have one of those older Python's; I purchased it in 1976. I shot the heck out of the gun. I had to have it rebuilt, new trigger and hammer. I gave this gun to my son about ten years ago. Not long after I gave it away, I was wanting another. My want was filled by lovely wife.

Take care.

Last edited by Hammerdown; 02/08/23.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor