Hello sir, l just joined this group, l see ur interested in going back into Mankomen lake, so am I sir, I got some land back on the lake and getting ready to retire, l got a buggy ,and a couple Argos, lol well one , the other one sucked a engine, but it will b back up,and wheeler,to start going back in there off and on starting this fall, I have a bunch of friends that live up there, I know old Doug and Judy, all them that used to run to Sportsman's Paradise, I've been in halfway or so on a couple of them trails, I see the guys talking about the trail down by the Chisto rv, of the 3 trails getting back in ther, that's the real swampy one, a guy is better off to going up the Indian cr, behind Thumpers old place, he'd go up the Indian Creek Trail and jump up on the Salana river & cross it four or five times to get back in there, but I also have heard there's a new big mine back in there behind the village and that you can get in about halfway and cut out a lot of the traveling, message me if you're interested in talking besides on this forum, sir thank you Buggieman