I've been thinking about the upcoming get-togethers of We Brethren in this Year of Our Lord, 2023. Pick one, or both, and get there. The scope of each is a wee bit different, but both center around our single make predilection, the Savage rifle. The Fest is rather more focused, the Rendezvous a little more informal. Either way, one cannot conceive of better fellowship with like-minded souls who revere The Rifle. Time? Money? Yeah, both are a concern, but think back on the times you said the heck with such concerns in your life - I'll bet those times stand out in your memory.

We who have rubbed shoulders here these last 20 years or so (and sometimes rubbed each other the wrong way!), and recent newcomers too, owe it to ourselves to step outside of the digital world and make the effort to look each other in the eye - and smile.

I would absolutely love it if the gang from New England came en masse. Y'all know who you are: LBK, Loggah, Plab, et al. We ain't gettin' any younger. (And LBK, bring Nan, seriously she'd be welcome. Hell, if she can put up with you, she can put up up with us! I promise I'll keep my farting/spitting/off color speech under control, or at least out of ear-shot! Loggah, can Cheryl come, even if you don't?? grin )

Just. Do. It.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty