Savage 94C:

I've done a lot of work with Blue Dot... I moved to Oregon in 1995 from Minnesota. I have a rep on the campfire for expanding the number of calibers I've tested and used it in...

for use on the 223 or 22.250, I've used it here in Oregon, and several other western states in temps from about 20 degrees, to up over a 100 degrees.
for the latter temps, I usually from the max load down a grain... but I've never had a problem with running it at my max listed loads.

Spending 15 years in Minnesota, I'm familiar with the temps you can be out in, during winter months.

so I can verify its use to 20 degrees on a regular basis.. but down to zero or 10 below or more.. afraid I can't honestly give you any info when it gets down to those type of temps...

I'd go test them for ya, if I could embrace temps like that, but I'd have to go 300 plus miles inland ( east bound) to hit temps to test it at Upper Midwest temps in the dead of winter...only really one way to find out....

maybe someone who lives in those temps in winter, while chime in and let us know how they worked at lower than 20 degrees... even down below zero...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez