Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by rickt300
What sucks is that dipstick is right, my last three Leupolds tracked poorly, mushy clicks and I have sent two of them back after owning them less than two years. Not for tracking issues but holding zero issues. Admittedly they are 2-7 FX1 so nowhere near top of the line. Everything I don't like about SWFA, big knobs, over 20 ounces is completely forgiven due to solid zero holding and the ability to take a licking. If it were not for Leupold's solid warranty I would never own another. My scoped rifle use is somewhere between the average Leupy fanboys and Stick's throwing them off of rocky hillsides.
Im sure this is why experience has been positive. Where i live, twusting turrets isnt needed for the most part. We hunt swamps and heavy thickets. Some open wooded areas, but most shots are inside 200yds

Yep, me too. I hunt the swamps and marsh grass and we are forced to hunt. I climb trees and hide for the ambush . My deer this years was 25 yds. with my piece of crap RAR .243 WIn with a mild load and 100 gr Remington coreloc hand load. Not sure what I need all those turrets for... and the .700 ballistic coefficient bullets. I cant believe haw far some dudes here shoot their deer on this thread. Cudos to them, but I dont get to hun that way.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23