I have owned 3 Mk V's. A 300 Deluxe, which shot an inch at 200 yards, but weighed more than Mama Cass, An 06 Lightweight that shot patterns up to 6 inches, shot that one about 400 times trying to get it good, no dice, and a 708 synthetic that I never shot because I couldn't keep it from jamming, about every 4th time it was cycled. First thing I do when I get a new rifle is run some rounds through the mag, have had several, that would not feed. I made at least a dozen calls to Weatherby, who didn't want it back, said let the warranty shop take care of it. The Gander Mountain in Wausau where I got it wanted nothing to do with it, and they are the warranty place for weatherby. They said I should just live with it. That didn't happen as I took it back there one day about a year after I bought it and the dumass behind the counter bought it back from me for $75 more than I paid for it on closeout. grin Had a problem with an Orion O/U shotgun, too. First it doubled on me several times, then after the smith worked on it, it would only shoot one barrel, and then wouldn't switch. So I had a $1200 H&R. Done with Weatherbys.