Soft shooting
Easy to rack
Easy to load magazines
Long barrel gets the most velocity out of ammo
Large size makes it easy to shoot

Cons:
Large size makes it harder to carry concealed
The EZ part comes from weak recoil and magazine springs
See Bluedreaux’s post about many women having trouble gripping the grip safety tightly enough either initially on the draw or by loosening their grip at some point during a training class. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s/17835769/re-s-w-equalizer#Post17835769 When Bluedreaux talks, I listen.
If the grip safety is not depressed enough before pulling the trigger, you have to release the trigger and reset it before firing.

Sig P365-380
Pros
10 round standard capacity with 12 round extended magazines that act as a grip extender
Easy to shoot
Easier to carry but still large enough to provide a decent grip (use 12 round magazine with grip extender, if necessary) for home.
Can be obtained with or without a thumb safety.
Good night sights standard
Optionality: Frame and fire control unit is the same as 9mm version; numerous grip modules available
Grip circumference may be better for shooters with smaller hands than the EZ

Cons
Shorter barrel than EZ gives up velocity
Magazines are hard to load; it comes with a tool for that
Not nearly as easy to rack as the EZ but not as hard as a 9mm P365; not nearly as hard as a Glock 42. Still, a person with weak arm and hand strength would need to try it.

I went to the range yesterday, so I brought the EZ and the P365-380 with me. Recoil with my mild 95 grain FMJs was negligible with both guns. I did have 1 stoveipe with the EZ, but I don’t hold that against the gun because it was a handload. (It has been very reliable with factory ammo.) I shot a few rounds of Hornady Critical Defense through each, and the Sig had a little more recoil but still was very mild compared to a 9mm P365. I turned on the timer and shot 8 rounds of my handloads through each at 5 yards at an 8 inch circle, starting with the gun on target and getting a sight picture between each shot. With the EZ I got 3.67 seconds and with the Sig I got 2.86 seconds. (I did one run before that with the Sig and got 2.52 but one shot was slightly outside the circle.)

I don’t have any experience with the new Ruger Security .380. I did own a Ruger LCP Max. It was light racking and had good capacity. It hid well. It was awful to shoot and I would not recommend it for a novice or occasional shooter. I also don’t recommend revolvers for novices or occasional shooters because their accuracy usually falls apart under bad stress and they tend to shoot them very slow on a good day. But, everyone is different, so try before you buy if at all possible.

Good luck with your search.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln