Originally Posted by shrapnel
I don’t know how much farther they can advance in technology, but the difference between your Switchback and the latest offering by Mathews bows, is outstanding. If you tried the new Phase 4, you would be amazed. It is so much better than your Switchback, you will notice it immediately.

I bought the Monster “Chill” when it first came out in 2014 and still use it today. It is still a vast improvement over your Switchback. I haven’t seen the need for me to go to the newest bow, my Chill still gets what I need done quite well.

Even if you started looking at used bows that are newer than your Switchback, you will be able to find a better bow that you will be happy with..

I agree 100% with this. I have a Mathews Chill that I bought new in 2014. The last bow before that was a Mathews Lx solocam. Big difference in technology and performance. I have been shooting all the new flagship bows from different manufacturers. They are a little nicer but I’m not giving up much performance to them. A 10 plus year jump you will notice the technology improvements. A couple years won’t gain you much. I would never talk someone out of buying the latest and greatest if that’s what they like. Rob

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by haazrob; 03/14/23.