Thankfully, this stuff is want, not need. At least I hope it's want here and not need. And the sky's the limit if you want... or don't want! If you want to use whatever shell, good for you and have at it. If you want to wear whatever camo or boots, good for you and have it. Calls, decoys, pop-up blind... knock your socks off. If you want to post pics... or not, whatever! We truly are our own worse enemies sometimes.... You want to post your opinion as fact, whatever the opinion is... please don't. Share information, experiences and results... please do.

I stop at a place in Lomira, WI called Midwest Shooters Supply. They're pretty well stocked with all kinds of shotshells for just about every shotgun need, target and whatever sport. Of course, all of it isn't as cheap as it used to be. And unfortunately, the BPS by me has turned into more of a garment store than an outdoor store with a lot of empty spaces where hunting stuff used to be. But I stopped going to BPS and Cabela's a while ago, so maybe that's changed.

My seasons don't start until the first week of May... seams like a long way off!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member