Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Hastings
Zelensky has been told to attack Christians by his sponsors. That would be the USA and the Western European component of NATO. Book It.

In the west Christianity is out and perversion is the new religion. It is the natural progression (regression ?) of society. Happens over and over in nation after nation. The results are never good.

I wonder if he will run them down and throw them in Russian jail for making him butthurt on the internet?

Originally Posted by ...Hastings The Quisling
If the Russians come looking for you I'll help them run you down.

Johnny might ought to learn to like Russian prison food himself when we catch him and send him to them.

My money and more importantly my prayers are with Russia.

They have the advantage.

I am praying for Russian victory and an end to this before the whole world gets involved. The Russian money I have I believe could be negotiated through Mexico but I am going to consider it a loan to Russia for now.

It is a shame that we are not being quizzed by you in a courtroom with a judge to order you to quit asking stupid questions for which there is not a yes or no answer and throw your a$$ in jail for contempt for keeping it up.
Originally Posted by dassa
Speaking of butthurt, how many times have you posted this?

Not enough.

You Authoritarian Putin Pufters are against the Constitution of my country and I might point it out a time or 2 in the future.
Remember that time you tried using "binary" in a sentence and screwed it up?