I never liked beer from when I was a young boy until now. BUT if I did I'd brew my own.

I have shaved with safety razors since I was a teen. In my young 20s I got a straight razor in Germany and would go back and forth from safety razors to straight razor to cartridge razors. About 4 years ago I quit using cartridge razor 100% because of the high price and the fact I didn't get any more shaves from a cartridge razor then I did with a good DE blade. In fact some DEs give me more shaves.
Gillette owns many blade companies all over the world and then they went pro-queer and pro-"woke" (meaning pro Satan) I quite buying 100% of their products and if ever comes a day I can't buy a non- Gillett owned blade, I'll go back to my Straight razor 100% and it doesn't bother be at all. Straights have existed long before DEs and very long before cartridge razors and they will exist and work for a long time to come.

I feel the same about Satan supporting Anheuser Bush. I wish them nothing but bankruptcy. And all beer drinkers should do their nation a service and stop doing business with this company and all it's holdings forever. They are obviously dedicated to the destruction of the USA and the promotion of evil.

CALL THEM and tell them so!!!!!!!!!
1 800-DIAL BUD (342-5283)