I have never had such consistent velocity results as I have with longshot shooting a 10mm XDM Elite. I tried several others, and had good results accuracy wise, but the longshot would hardly have any variance in velocity over multiple strings. I was loading 180 Blue Bullets and 200 Brass Monkey Bullets. They are both NLG coated. I was not pushing them too hard. 180 at about 1225 and 200 at about 1175. Out of several strings of either 5 or ten, the velocity was only varying by about 10 - 15 fps from high to low. Needless to say, I was impressed. All were loaded on a Dillon 550 but using a RCBS Chargemaster light to drop powder. LiL Gun is impressive in my .45 Colt 16" Rossi Lever, but I usually stick with W296 or H110.

I order most all my powder or get it in Cullman, AL. We do have a new store here in Muscle Shoals that usually keeps a pretty good supply. Just curious as to where in Florence you may have been as it's just across the river from me. Southern Defense, Academy, or Cypress Creek?

Living in a Blue Healers home with me and my wife as pets.