Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by SKane
This was a small incident masterminded by a low-level marketer that works with influencers and I'm betting it would have never seen the light of day if the C-Suite at AB knew about it.

It got a ton of run because liberals aren't the only group continuously looking to be outraged over something. whistle

Thought that female vp knew about it - she should have known better. C-suite or not. The fact she's not fired yet makes me wonder a little. Course reminds me of the old Pabst snafu - Eat the Biden Campaign

She did - she's a VP for that brand (they've got as many VP as banks). laugh
And she didn't help her cause any after the fact. I'm willing to bet they're tightening up the approval protocols because of this and it will forever be known as the Heinerscheid process – I'm sure her associates are phuggin' thrilled with her. LOL

In a crowded market such as cheap beer it's not that hard to change the customer loyalty even to another InBev brand.

It's not like Bud Light is special in that market and most consumers probably choose it out of habit rather than taste.

But the Queer Beer and Tranny Fluid branding might just stick.

I can't imagine it would not be brought up in my circle of friends if someone was sippin a Bud Light. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.