Originally Posted by hardway
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
Holy Fugg. It's not that difficult. Whatever you buy, if you price it reasonable it will sell and sell pretty quickly.

I started in business before most on this forum were born or a twinkle in their daddy's eyes. I was in business in 1955. I was a securities broker, owned three real estate companies, one guide outfitter company, and for entertainment I buy and sell heavy equipment. So don't need any lessons in how to market a product. Rule #1 is knowing your "market". Rule #2 is don't overpay. Rule #3 is having a plan. Rule #4 is don't pay any attention to those who think you're a fool, and that they know your business better then you.

Since you buy and sell heavy equipment.... Honda= Caterpillar. They are quality machines and will sell easily when priced accordingly. Just decide what features you want and buy it.... won't matter on resale as long as it's 4x4.

"PLEASE" advise which dealership you suggest I go to that has "ALL" models and colors on display, Plus they would have an additional 266 back-up units the warehouse. So, as I might choose one and leave with it.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).