Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I recently took the plunge and bought a Tikka 22-250 with an 8 twist to specifically utilize 88 ELD-Ms. By the way, it does shoot the 75s very well. Anyway, my first foray into researching loads has been abysmal. I noticed that my Hornady 11th Edition and said app, have no information for this combination (22-250 and 88 ELD). A call to Hornady got the same result; "we don't have load data for that combination". So, to shortcut my research and to hopefully have a resource for others similarly situated, I figured I would start this thread in the hopes that others may have already experimented with this combination. Does anybody have any loads they care to or are willing to share. Yes, yes, I know the standard admonition: "these work in my rifle and may not be safe in yours, start low and work up". Starting and end points are helpful.

So, all of that to ask, does anybody out there have: a) an 8 twist 22-250, b) is loading/shooting 88 ELD-M, and, c) is willing to share your load(s) and results?

Bringing this one back to the top, as it's a good thread. Wondering if anyone else has been messing around with this combo lately? The weather is getting better, so I'm assuming guys are getting out there and shooting.. Anyone else care to post some info?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Yes, the yote looks like a blob way down there at the 400 yard line...!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA