The saga continues, after spending weeks at the local shadetree grease monkey and costing big bucks for nothing, I got my ride home. I have looked it over and decided the jackass drained the gas, and tinkered with fuel system . What he didnot do was replace the battery like he said or go thru the wiring looking for a short,. So, after days of reading the manuals and watching u tube I got a new battery and a new voltage regulator, spent the morning hooking everything up . The battery dropped in as it should,the regulator was a bit of a bitch cause of it's located under the seat and was hard for this fat old guy to get underneath . It didn't snap in as easily as it snapped out but it's connected and secured. Test fire time?.... break on ,kill switch set ,key on ,punch button, hold breath, whine ,whine,whine and fire¡!!!!yes let it sit and run 30 minutes or so rev it up and idle back down , cut it off ,count to 30 , try again, whine, whine, whine, nothing. Dammit, Dammit.,Dammit.. went to the house had lunch, took a nap ,let it cool off . Went back out to shop, punched the button ,fired right up ,no codes showing this time, get her hot ,shut down and then fires back up, did this 5 times, so far everything seems to be working. Going to fill it with gas in the morning and then give her hell across the field and swamp.. moral of this story ; if you need something done, do it yourself!! Thank you Crow hunter and 24hourcampfire guy for the help with parts and manuals

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian