Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Stray
Just came across this thread...if true, very illustrative why one needs to take serious legal training in addition to firearms training if you're going to carry. I can guarantee you that if you're a suspect in a firearms assault investigation and you refuse to give your side of the story to the police, there won't be any question if you're free to leave.

WHAT YOU SAY IS : BAD GUY TRIED TO HURT ME HERE IS MY HANDGUN I HAVE A CONSEAL CARRY PERMIT ,TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL FOR A BLOOD TEST ON DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ,I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY TELL MY ATTORNEY IS HERE WITH ME. THANK YOU > ALSO IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN WITH YOU TELL THE OFFICERS YOU MAY NOT TALK OR QUESTION MY CHILDREN WITHOUT ME AND MY ATTORNEY PRESENT AT ALL TIMES.
Actually you don't even say that. Every attorney I've spoken with has said say nothing. You invoke your rights and would like to speak to your attorney. No fear for life. No drag em in the house. No take me for drug tests. NOTHING.

> BATF handgun trainer told us what to say and do in the handgun class i took , i believe he is much more right , saying nothing is not the answer always .

Last edited by pete53; 04/20/23.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman