I pop into a couple of local shops from time to time to see what treasures may surface. Today I cam across a Winchester Model 94 in .32 Special. Serial # shows it is from 1958 and it appears to be in very nice condition. The owner would not let me take pictures, but the bluing is even and without scratches, the wood is clean and again without scratches. The bore is bright and the rifling looks good. All of the hardware is tight and I could not find any rattles or damaged screws. The only flaw I found is a 1/2" gouge on the feeding ramp of the action. Not deep, but it looks like someone may have tried to feed the wrong cartridge at some point. I do not believe this mark would affect the loading cycle.

I am not familiar with this caliber. Seems to be in short supply for loaded ammo and I did not find much in the way of reloading supplies. Is there availability out there?

What value range would this specimen fall into? The ask on it is $999.00 and I am trying to decide if I need to make room for another 94 in the safe.

Thank you for any information you may have.

"What's the point of being retired if you can't climb trees and wash your feet in the creek?" - Teal