Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Swamplord
I just picked up 6 cans of CFE Pistol & 500 Nosler 180 gr JHP bullets for my 10mm, will be loading new Starline brass

anybody use it in 10mm ? any load recommendations ?
got a bunch of 200 gr hardcast coming as well

Should've bought #9 or longshot instead of the CFE. I would say Bluedot as well but I haven't seen that stuff in awhile.

79s, have you seen any Longshot up there? I ran across 5 pounds of it the other day, but I already have 3 pounds of the stuff. Will last me a damn long time, since I never shoot my pistols. I know Longshot works great in my 40S&W with 180's. I loaded up some 180gr zero JHP bullets the other day, and they seem to be pretty dang accurate and relatively inexpensive. I was also thinking Swamplord may want to try Longshot in his 10mm.

#9, longshot are readily available up here. Pretty much all the local places that have powder have longshot and #9.

Have 2 cans of Longshot I found at Alaska Ammo in Fairbanks and have a crapload of Bluedot that I always use for fireforming my wildcats ,

currently mopping up year old USACE project and setting up for the next one, won't have time to do any real loading so I picked up a 1K case of S&B plinking ammo & already had the "bear" load stuff , I'll find time to shoot !

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".