The dots used on pistols like the Trijicon RMR were first designed and fielded on AR’s. They do have parallax issues but so does the MRO which is one reason I never liked the MRO.

Aimpoint H1 and T1 micros have some parallax problems too, they fixed most of that with the H2/T2 line. Battery life is 50,000 hrs on setting 7 which is not bright enough to be useable in daylight or with a weapon light. Crank them up to be daylight bright and the battery will still last a couple of years with my testing. The PRO is a good choice with less battery life, a decent price but a poorly designed mount. The newer production Aimpoints across the board are not as bright as the older ones but still daylight bright.

EOTech has no battery life compared to everything else. They are great to use if you have free batteries but I quit them long ago.

The Holosun and Sig’s have been perfect for me at a fraction of the cost. Yep, they’re made in China but they have some great features and have been proven to be rugged enough. I was planning on replacing my Aimpoint H2 I sold with another rifle but the Romeo 5 has survived everything I’ve done with it so far. I still might replace it but not just yet.