Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by BuzzH
You’ve been moaning on this schit all day wtf have you accomplished 🤷‍♂️nothing.Your plane ran out of fuel last night.I got morning pu$$y worked garden fixed a gutter wtf did you do ?

Sounds like you screwed yourself right out of the gate this morning...not much to brag about.
Still didn’t answer the question …I here crickets

How many elk you kill last year?
Ain’t no elk here how many white tails did you kill trying to change the subject I see

Anyone who has hunted a lot of big game and lived a lot in many different states knows a small elk is easier to kill with a rifle in Wyoming than a good mature WT buck on pressure public property. If you archery hunt, more so. If you have access to a private ranch with elk in WY its not much more difficult than a Texas high fenced hunt.

Draw the right tags and its aint difficult. I have a a lot more respect for a guy that takes a turkey or bear or mature wt buck with a recurve or long bow on pressured public land over any of Buzz's road kills. I see posters on here taking nice animals with trad archery gear on public land and they aint posting their 20 year old pics a 100 times like insecure tubs like buzz and Burns. Notice the lack of archery gear used by these two master hunters lol

Moose, big horns are some of the easiest animals to take with a OIL tag stateside. ( The one exception is the sheep hunt you have to hike into in Montana) Its just a matter of drawing a tag. I used to have nice big horn sheep cross my property when I lived in Washington and herds of elk. I would see at least 2 to3 300 inch bulls on my property but it Took 15 or more years to draw an archery tag if you were lucky. I have bull moose in my back yard now and see them at least once a week hiking

Alaska or Yukon moose, sheep are a different matter of course

And Buzz shoots young elk on closed public roads hunting from his forest service truck so there's that to consider. Buzz has many admirers on hunt talk but they all live in cities the south mid west or east coast and zero understanding of how easy it is to take a small elk with a rifle in Wyoming especially if you have access to closed roads or private land

Last edited by ribka; 05/13/23.