Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Rush had tremendous insight into the political events of the day. He saw through the clutter and political narratives that were constantly pushed y the liberal media. He has more intellect I. His little finger than these numbnuts on this thread. He was a smoker, no doubt. He also had 2 or 3 failed marriages. His genius was obvious to those around him. Even if you disagreed wi the him, his analysis was brilliant. That’s why he commanded such a large audience, one that dwarfed anything else on the airways. His eleoquence and insight gave comprehensive voice to the conservative movement that shaped a generation.
It’s not uncommon for those in this world, gifted with genius, to have difficulty in their interpersonal life. Look at some of societies greatest artist, scientists and philosophers. Not many would pass for “sainthood” in their daily lives. Nothing made rush happier than for someone to have the “lightbulb come on” and realize that they, themselves were the greatest influence on their ability to succeed and that the democrat message of dependency and victimhood was a most destructive force in society. Hate on him if you want, but I stood up and cheered when the President of the United States publicly recognized him for a lifetime of achievement.

Buzzy Boy will never achieve anything close, Lol.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla