For sale are two mounts that belonged to my father. These are difficult mounts to crate and ship, so I'm saying that these are for face-to-face purchase at this time. I live in the Denver metro area and am happy to meet you anywhere within a couple of hours drive of Denver. The mounts are actually located in Leadville, CO, so if you live closer to there, I could arrange to meet you further from Denver. If you have an interest in either of these mounts and can't make the FTF work, let's talk and see if we can work something out.

The first is a full body mount of a Mountain Goat taken in Colorado in 2001. This goat has over 8" horns and is a respectable billy in Colorado. Not a record book, but a respectable animal. It has been kept covered over the years and is in fantastic shape with no yellowing of the hair by the sun or dust/dirt accumulation. It was mounted by Barry Smith in Hot Sulfur Springs, CO. It has a fake rock base that is on wheels so can be easily moved around. This was not one of those 300 lb. billys, but a smaller bodied goat, so this mount does not take up a lot of room. Asking $750.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

The second is a Sable pedestal mount that was taken in Zimbabwe, Africa in 2007. I can't remember the exact horn measurement but I believe it is close to 40". Excellent looking pedestal mount attached to a tree/branch with a large oval sand covered base. The base is on wheels, so again, it is easy to move around. I apologize for the poor picture, but this is what my elderly mother sent me. I can post better pictures after this weekend. This is another high quality mount done by Jonas Bros. Taxidermy in Lafayette, CO. Asking $1,000.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

I'm trying to sell these mounts for my Mom and Dad who are moving to a Senior Living facility and can no longer keep them. I do need to get them out of the house, so if you have any interest at all, please let me know and we can see what kind of deal we can strike. If you need additional measurements or photos or anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!