I was going to make a thread over on the FB page about replacement barrels. Many of the folks over there have never heard of them. I always get bugged out eyes when I show people my 22HP barrel with a Westfield address. I’m having photo skill problems, when I resolve them Ill do that thread. If you guys want to talk about them again, maybe to bring new members up to date on them, that would be great. When I get to my desk I’ll post pics of mine again.

Just playing with the barrel, I had an idea? It came off a 99F. The T/D lug lines up with my 1926 F. But it’s a frog hair short of indexing. It does have the old threads pattern. I could have it installed on any old action.

So, my next question? Did any actions come out of Westfield with the old thread pattern? Or, did any old thread pattern actions have serial numbers that could have come from Westfield? I’m thinking a Westfield F in 22HP, and let the future generations scratch their heads saying, “ the numbers are good, the barrel address is good, must be a custom for an executive.”

Of course I’d put the story under the butt plate.

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin