Craigster;
Good afternoon, I hope this last Friday in May finds you well and as an aside, holy smoke where does the time go?

Yes sir Voere does ring a bell for sure.

The one I remember most clearly was a military action that had the thumb cutout and even the military bolt shroud still.

The safety and trigger were a bit of an oddball setup where they'd included an extended tang safety and I want to say it was part of the trigger housing but might be wrong about that detail.

They'd installed a plug into the wing safety hole.

It had been barreled for 7mm Rem Mag but the factory hadn't opened up the extractor for the larger rim, so the current owner who was the 2nd owner since it was purchased in the mid '60's said it had never fed for beans. We opened up and polished the extractor and it fed slick like they should.

I want to say the stock was either a very light colored walnut or possibly even beech? It reminded me of the Husky stocks from that era.

In your link they talk about them using Santa Barbara actions, but this one I know was a military action, though it'd been scrubbed enough that we couldn't ascertain which factory had done it.

Lastly, in the back of my mind I think I can see a different Voere I either worked on or at least looked over for someone somewhere, but the details on that one are hazy at best, so we're best to put that into the "questionable data" file.

All the best to you this weekend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"