Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Originally Posted by Sheister
I'm a huge fan of Tillamook Ice Cream, which is made about an hour from here on the coast. There is no way I could pick a single favorite from all their flavors...

Sheister - I came across a seasonal one they put out last fall "Pumpkin Pie". Dayum, it was good.

Tillamook or Umpqua are both my go-to brands. Hard to choose a single favorite, but can't go wrong with Vanilla Bean. Doctor it up with chocolate as needed.

Seems like every time I go to the store they have a new flavor, which is why I responed as I did. We have White chocolate raspberry , Strawberry, Mountain Huckleberry, and Monster cookie in our freezer right now because it was on sale last week. Can't remember the name of the last couple we got but I believe one of them was Marionberry swirl, and the other was some sort of Chocolate/caramel chocolate chip. My doctor would probably give me a good tongue lashing for my diet, but honestly it is my 125 lb wife who has the sweet tooth in our house... yup, their vanilla bean is pretty great also

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.